The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing data on Users’ Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing electronic services by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Service – online service available under the address https://enarche.pl/.
- External service – websites of partners, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator
- Administrator – En Arche, with the headquarters in ul. Gwiaździsta 5B/3, 01-651 Warsaw, (NIP): 5252728212, REGON: 368689210, KRS: 0000702206, providing online service through the Service which stores and processes personal data in the end devices of the User;
- User – a user of the Service who has performed Registration in the Service, accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Service.
- Device – an electronic device comprehensive of a software, through which the User can access the Service
- Cookies – Cookies are IT data, particularly text files, stored on the terminal device of the User
§ 2 Types of cookies
- Internal cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Service’s teleinformation system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by teleinformation systems of External Services
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services during one session of a given Device. After the session is finished, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually removed. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the User’s Device configuration is set to the Cookie delete mode after ending the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Mechanisms for storage and reading – Mechanisms for storing and reading Cookies do not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. It is virtually impossible to transfer the Virus, Trojan horses and other worms to the Device.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices
- External cookies – for the security of cookie files from partners of the Website Administrator is not responsible. The list of partners is provided further in the Airborn Cookies Policy.
- Statistical data – The administrator and external websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as, for example, statistics of visits, statistics of Users’ Devices or statistics of user behavior. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
§ 5 External services
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites, which may place cookie files on User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 Possibilities to determine conditions of storage and access to user devices by service and external services
- The User may at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing stored Cookie files
- Information on how to disable Cookie files in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices are available on the website: Cookies Policy
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved to date using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the services of the Website.
§ 7 Service Requirements
- Restricting the recording and access to cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some of the functions of the Website to work improperly.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for improperly functioning functions of the Website in the event that the User limits in any way the option of saving and reading cookies.
- The introduced changes come into force on the date of the publication of the Cookies Policy.