1. General information
1. This policy concerns the Website functioning at: https://www.enarche.pl
2. The operator of the service and the administrator of the personal data is: En Arche Gwiaździsta 5B lok. uż. 3, 01-651 Warsaw
3. The email address of the operator is: email@example.com
4. The Operator is the Admin of personal data in relation to data willingly given by users.
5. Service uses your personal data in order to:
- Prepare, pack, ship your products
- Realize ordered services
6. The Website collects information about you and your behaviour in the following manner:
- data you voluntarily provide in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems,
- cookie files saved on terminal devices.
2. Selected data protection methods
1. The areas where you log in or enter your personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This way, your personal data and login data entered on the Website are encrypted on your computer and can be read only on the target server.
2. To protect the data, the Operator regularly creates backup copies in a coded form, to which only the Operator has access in case of the database server leak.
3. User passwords are kept in a hashed form. The hashing function is one-way only, and it cannot be reversed – this is now the golden standard for user password storage.
4. Operator periodically changes his administration passwords.
5. To protect the data, the Operator regularly creates backup copies.
6. A crucial element of the data protection is the regular update of the software used by the Operator with the aim of data processing, which means regular updates of the components will be held.
1. Website is host and managed by the Operator: mydevil.net
4. Your rights and additional information about the use of personal data
1. In certain events the Administrator has the right to share your personal data with other users, when it will be needed to realize the contract he has with you. These users are:
- payment operators;
2. Your personal data is processed by the administrator not longer than it is needed to fulfilled the contract based on regulating Acts. Marketing data will be stored for no longer than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request the following from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data;
- their rectification;
- restriction of-processing;
- transfer of data;
4. The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. The user can file a complaint about the Administration to the President of Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing the personal data is voluntary, however needed to use the service.
7. The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
8. Personal data is not transferred outside the European Union in compliance with the GPDR.
5. Form information
1. The service collects information voluntarily given by users, including personal data, if provided.
2. The service can save information about connection parameters (time indication, IP address).
3. The service, in some cases, can save information facilitating linking data form a form with e-mail address of a user who fills in the form. In such case the user’s e-mail address appears in URL address of a website containing the form.
4. Data given in a form are processed for a purpose consequent with specific form’s function, e.g. for the purpose of handling clients’ customer service submissions, business contact, registration in the service etc. Every form’s context and description clearly informs about its purpose.
1. Information on some user behaviours are a subject to logging in. These data are used for the purpose of service administration and provision of the most efficient customer service.
7. Marketing strategies
1. The Operator uses Google Analytics service for the purpose of website’s traffic analysis. The Operator does not transfer personal data to that service. Only anonymous data is sent. The service is based on the use of the cookies in the end device of the user. The user can edit data about his preferences gained by the Google corporation thanks to the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
8. Information about cookies
2. Cookies files make up IT data, especially text files, which are stored in service user’s terminal equipment and are dedicated to the use of service’s websites. Cookies usually contain name of a website, from which they derive, their time of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies flies on service user’s terminal equipment and receiving access to then is the service Operator.
4. Cookies files are used for the following purposes:
- upkeep of service user’s session (after log in), thanks to which the user does not have to enter his login and password on every subpage of the service;
- for the purpose of adjusted marketing material display;
5. Within the service there are two fundamental types of cookies files: “sessional” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). “Sessional” cookies are temporary files, which are stored on user’s terminal equipment until the time of logging out, quitting the website or software shut down (internet browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on user’s terminal equipment for a time defined cookies files parameters or until they are deleted by a user.
6. Internet browser software usually by default allows for storage of cookies files on user’s terminal equipment. Service users can make changes to these settings. Internet browser allows for cookies files removal. Automatic blocking of cookies files is also possible. Detailed information regarding this can be found in internet browser’s documentation.
7. Restricting cookies files use can have influence on some features available on service’s websites.
8. Cookies files placed on the service user’s terminal equipment can be also used by entities cooperating with service’s Operator, it especially applies to the following companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in USA).
9. Cookies files management - how to give and withdraw the consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies files, it is possible to change browser’s settings. Warning, turning off support of essential cookies files for authentication, security, uphold of user’s preferences processes can hinder a use of websites, and in extreme cases even make it impossible.
2. In order to manage cookies setting pick your internet browser from the list below and follow the instructions: